“Everything is fresh!”
Review of Kalui Restaurant

Kalui Restaurant
Good for: Families with children, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Manila
“Everything is fresh!”
Reviewed March 9, 2014

We enjoyed our dinner in this restaurant that we had dinner there for 2 consecutive nights.

Everything served is fresh and tasty.

Some requests however are not attended to (we requested for patis and it NEVER came)

The major downside to our dining here were the tricycles waiting outside ( not part of the restaurant but since they allow them to get passengers, let me put this as part of their review). the tricycle charged my parents P40 instead of the usual P20 just to bring them to our hotel. This is a complete rip-off considering that the hotel was near and THE PASSENGERS WERE SENIOR CITIZENS!

• Visited January 2014

• Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Byron Center, MI
“Good food but limited selections”
Reviewed March 6, 2014

My family and I stopped in to eat here while in Puerto Princesa. I had the Garlic shrimp which was good. I wish they would have peeled the shrimps because it gets messy. Good portion sizes. Sashimi was also good. Had the Fruit shakes that were also good. I thought a restaurant this size would have more selections. After two weeks in the Philippines, I was tired of seafood but they had no selections for chicken, beef or pork. I thought the service was good and the pricing reasonable.

• Visited February 2014
Plaridel, Philippines
“Very Nice place but...”
Reviewed March 5, 2014 via mobile

My girlfriend and i spent the valentines dinner here.The place was really good for a romantic date. We ordered their special set menu on that day which was fish steak, sizzling pusit, lobster, seaweed and fruits. The food was ok but nothing special.

Melbourne Beach, Florida
“Nice place”
Reviewed March 3, 2014 via mobile

I stopped by for lunch one day and was glad I did. The place is clean and seems well run. The meal was good and came with soup and some fruit. Tasty. Dinner time is always busy. No smoking is a big plus.

Visited March 2014
Saskatoon, Canada
“The Sashimi is worth the reservation”
Reviewed February 26, 2014

We met an awesome guy named Spencer, who happened to share his table for 1 reservation with us so that we could enjoy this place (since you can really only get in on a reservation).

The food overall isn't bad (not fantastic), the service is not great because they are so busy, BUT we actually went here twice purely for the tuna sashimi! Wow - for $5USD you can eat some of the best sashimi you've had in your life. It's worth it for that alone (and maybe only that?). Beers were decent price considering.

Anyway - the place is huge with very nice grounds so walk around, go to the bathroom, and enjoy your hard earned reservation.

• Visited February 2014