“Great Museum”
Review of Palawan Museum

Palawan Museum
Reviewed July 22, 2013

Just an ok museum to me but its worth a visit! every person have different perceptions for me being in a very historic place I find this museum ok but not that so informative during my visit 2007!

But as I said every individual is different!

Reviewed June 22, 2013

Dusty and poor lighting and ventilation as well. The front desk will just let you roam around. Artifacts were not strategically displayed making it more and more boring as you roam around.

Reviewed May 29, 2013

The place gives a good idea of the history of the area. However, there are no guides, no signages even in the area. It's small, but well-kept. No visible signs of dust, but quite warm to visit since it is not air-conditioned.

Reviewed May 20, 2013

A nice little museum with interesting things inside. The fee is only 20 PHP. Good to visit if you have time to spare. Closing time is 4pm or 5pm I think. But for me I think The Heritage is much better and they have interactive displays.

Reviewed April 5, 2013

Nice collection of odds and ends from various parts of the province. Could use a little upkeep, but still worth the visit if you want some cool trivia about the culture and history of Palawan.

1  Thank GMReneSuarez