The family room (for 6 pax) we booked was very comfortable, clean and huge. This is very near the airport around 5 mins travel (free from noises, and the busy street since it is not on the main Rizal road and with free airport transfers. The staff was very accommodating and very friendly. We were able to met the owner and he is very kind and accommodating as well. They even allowed us to have late check out free of charge! Will definitely book with them again. =)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kookaburra Travel Lodge...your home by the sea in Puerto Princesa City, Palawan, Philippines. Kookaburra Travel Lodge is ideally located in quiet and tranquil surroundings of Puerto Princesa City , Palawan , Philippines . Just a 5-minute ride from Puerto Princesa City Airport and walking distance to a nearby beach.It consists of fifteen (15) well appointed guestrooms that would make a selective travelers feel special and comfortable. It’s professional and friendly staff complement its excellent facilities and services.Our spacious Montezon and Katrina rooms open on to a private furnished balcony and overlooks the beautiful Puerto Princesa City Bay , a perfect way to relax and watch the magnificent sunset over the water. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Ctrip TA, Expedia, Agoda and Travel Book Philippines, Inc. so you can book your Kookaburra Travel Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kookaburra Travel Hotel Puerto Princesa
- Kookaburra Travel Lodge Palawan Island/Puerto Princesa