We stayed here 4n, and everything went really well. Service was excellent, staff very friendly and helpful. All our trips were organized excellently. Our room was quite basic, but very clean. The breakfast was good also. Location is a double edged sword. It´s really nice, because the beach is very close and the area is really quiet. On the other hand it takes 20-30 minutes time to walk to the city, where all restaurants are.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kookaburra Travel Lodge...your home by the sea in Puerto Princesa City, Palawan, Philippines. Kookaburra Travel Lodge is ideally located in quiet and tranquil surroundings of Puerto Princesa City , Palawan , Philippines . Just a 5-minute ride from Puerto Princesa City Airport and walking distance to a nearby beach.It consists of fifteen (15) well appointed guestrooms that would make a selective travelers feel special and comfortable. It’s professional and friendly staff complement its excellent facilities and services.Our spacious Montezon and Katrina rooms open on to a private furnished balcony and overlooks the beautiful Puerto Princesa City Bay , a perfect way to relax and watch the magnificent sunset over the water. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Agoda and Travel Book Philippines, Inc. so you can book your Kookaburra Travel Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kookaburra Travel Hotel Puerto Princesa
- Kookaburra Travel Lodge Palawan Island/Puerto Princesa