It was quite hard for me to choose the "right" hotel when I am travelling with my kids. They have lots of needs and one of them is easy access to food. The restaurant, together with their food and staff, were simply the best. Service with a smile. The room was big and nice. Not overly decorated. It was a home away from home. You can let your kids roam around and know they are safe. We were even allow early check in. Airport transfers were quick and easy. Everyone is so nice. They even have the time to talk to their guest, check their situation, offer their help and make your stay enjoyable. Highly recommended for those traveling with tours as they are only 3 minutes away from the airport. Room charges comes with free breakfast. Price is good ranging from 1K-2K for 2-4 pax.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Haven't choosen a place to stay in Palawan? Balay Inato Pension is a home away from home. Away from the noisy streets of the city, only 3 minutes away from the airport and 5 to 10mins away from the city proper. A budget frieldy Bed&Breakfast Inn, Balay Inato Pension is the best place to be. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your Balay Inato Pension reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Balay Inato Pension Hotel Palawan
- Balay Inato Pension Palawan Island/Puerto Princesa