We had a vacation in Palawan and we stayed in Balay Inato Pension. The place is good. It has its own restaurant that serves affordable and delicious foods. The staffs are very accomodating. They always woke as up on time when we go to city tour. The rooms are clean and big. They always clean the room whenever we are not around. So when we came back from our tour we find it easy to relax because the room is tidy. Its like your not living your own home.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Haven't choosen a place to stay in Palawan? Balay Inato Pension is a home away from home. Away from the noisy streets of the city, only 3 minutes away from the airport and 5 to 10mins away from the city proper. A budget frieldy Bed&Breakfast Inn, Balay Inato Pension is the best place to be. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline and Orbitz so you can book your Balay Inato Pension reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Balay Inato Pension Hotel Palawan
- Balay Inato Pension Palawan Island/Puerto Princesa