A wonderful experience in palawan! My family stayed here for 4 days and we find it very relaxing, peaceful, pleasant, and most specially a place u can call home. Here you can find people who are very accomodating and very friendly. We didnt have a hard time getting a family room that is good for 9 persons. The breakfast is great! Aside from the fact that the tour itself is a very memorable one (city tour, underground, island hopping), we stayed in a place where you can talk to people as if they were a member of your family. I like to thank the supportstaffs (K.Boyet, Mae and Jean) and the owner of the place, Lolo and lola of Ysabelle, once again Thank You Very Much for accomodating us! We hope to go back in palawan and stay in a wonderful place where we can call Home. :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ysabelle Mansion a place you can stay and relax like your own home. It offers deluxe and family room that can accomodate 6-8 persons with internet access. Making it ideal location for both business & leisure travellers. Located along Abad Santos Extension, Puerto Princesa City, just 5 minutes away from the airport and city center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com and Orbitz so you can book your Ysabelle Mansion reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ysabelle Mansion Hotel Puerto Princesa
- Ysabelle Mansion Palawan Island/Puerto Princesa