We stayed here last September 2011 for 3 days. When my group chose this accommodation, me and my husband were a bit surprised because of their affordable rates. They even have packages that includes Breakfast, so we had breakfast a Ysabele Mansion breakfast for 2 days. I was also able to grab on pillow and I used it whenever we tour the Puerto Princesa. They are also near the KaLui and other restaurants for our Dinner.
Whenever me and my husband go out of town, I was never able to sleep at night. Ika nga ng iba "namamahay". It's not that I'm not comfortable with the accommodation, it's just that home-away feeling so I feel worried.. But with Ysabelle Mansion, I was able to SLEEP Soundly! It's like I'm in my own Room!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ysabelle Mansion a place you can stay and relax like your own home. It offers deluxe and family room that can accomodate 6-8 persons with internet access. Making it ideal location for both business & leisure travellers. Located along Abad Santos Extension, Puerto Princesa City, just 5 minutes away from the airport and city center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com and Travelocity so you can book your Ysabelle Mansion reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ysabelle Mansion Hotel Puerto Princesa
- Ysabelle Mansion Palawan Island/Puerto Princesa