I just loved Lotus Garden. However I have almost all good things to say about the room and the service here, there was one thing I didn't like. What I liked the most was the high ceiling in my room. I am tall at 6 feet 4, and I found that most hotel rooms in the Philippines just felt cramped either way. So it was a pleasure for me to finally find a room built for me. The outdoor shower was fantastic and my wife and I could look at the stars while under the shower together, if you catch my drift! The garden was beautifully lit up in the night and the food in the restaurant was delicious. We ate beef in curry and a seafood platter. The only comment I have is that when we came back from the bar after everything was closed the gate was locked. It was only after a few minutes that we realized that there was a guard sitting just inside. All we had to do was just ask the guard to open it for us. I guess we didn't understand that there would be a guard. But in the end it was a good feeling to know that we would be secure inside our room and so we slept well. For me, Lotus Garden was a great place to spend my vacation days in Puerto Princesa!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Jordan's Jacuzzi Suites are state rooms with 5-star amenities at 3-star price: air-conditioned, a king-size bed, jacuzzi whirlpool tub in interior Zen garden, 32-inch cable LCD TV, a mini-bar, and hot and cold showers. These staterooms are: Obosan, Sensei, Mikado and Hime. Price starts from PhP 2000.00 net. With Complimentary Continental Breakfast for 2. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda and Expedia so you can book your The Lotus Garden reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Lotus Garden Hotel Puerto Princesa
- The Lotus Garden Palawan Island/Puerto Princesa