“Brilliant Stay!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #31 of 47 Hotels in Puerto Princesa
Stockholm, Sweden
“Brilliant Stay!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 13, 2013

I just loved Lotus Garden. However I have almost all good things to say about the room and the service here, there was one thing I didn't like. What I liked the most was the high ceiling in my room. I am tall at 6 feet 4, and I found that most hotel rooms in the Philippines just felt cramped either way. So it was a pleasure for me to finally find a room built for me. The outdoor shower was fantastic and my wife and I could look at the stars while under the shower together, if you catch my drift! The garden was beautifully lit up in the night and the food in the restaurant was delicious. We ate beef in curry and a seafood platter. The only comment I have is that when we came back from the bar after everything was closed the gate was locked. It was only after a few minutes that we realized that there was a guard sitting just inside. All we had to do was just ask the guard to open it for us. I guess we didn't understand that there would be a guard. But in the end it was a good feeling to know that we would be secure inside our room and so we slept well. For me, Lotus Garden was a great place to spend my vacation days in Puerto Princesa!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Charles D

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
Malabon, Philippines
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 10, 2013

Hotel is situated at the center of the city, surrounded with tricycle-away (even walking distance) restaurants, banks, stores and souvenir shops. Meals are great, I enjoyed their services offered. Rooms are clean and spacious enough for 3. Staffs are nice and friendly, and its one of the safest places to walk upon the streets even on late at night. I recommend to the tourist. . .

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Makati, Philippines
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 10, 2013

We have nothing but good things to say about these place. Uncomparable to other hotel. It's about 5 mins from the airport. The restaurant settings are very unique with asian twist. The room is clean, big bed and and everything is perfect for lovers and families.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Cebu City, Philippines
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 7, 2013

Last January 15, 2013 is our adventure in Puerto Princesa. We don't have any idea where to stay. As we arrived @ the airport, we asked the tricycle driver were to find hotel and he replied to us "hop in and i will bring you to Lotus Garden". 5 minutes after we stopped on that said hotel. A fine lady greet and welcome us. That said lady accommodates us and brought us to our room. the staffs are nice, the 2 rooms are clean & huge beds. They provide us the Honda Bay tour and the underground river.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends
Paranaque, Philippines
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 7, 2013

Were newly married couple from Paranaque. We arrived early morning @ 6:45. The staff of Lotus Garden, a cute and slim guy greeted us with smile in his face. He brought us in the accommodation we booked. We passed the lotus pond and @ the side of it there is a mosaic art way. As we entered, I was amazed and surprised, no words coming out only facial expression. Thank you FOREST CANOPY TOURS and LOTUS GARDEN. . . . . .

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Pasay, Philippines
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 7, 2013

As I promised to the staff to post in tripadvisor, here i am. My group stayed in Lotus Garden for 2 nights. So comfy, convenient and a relaxing place with in the city of Puerto Princesa. A one stop shop for plane tickets, with gym, with Irawan, restaurant and a walking distance in everywhere. Relly nice place. We avail Underground river, Honda bay tours and the most amazing Irawan.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends
Quezon City, Philippines
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 1, 2013

Were of 5 adults, arrives at Puerto Princesa Airport. Our names are @ the LOTUS GARDEN welcome card. The staff pick us @ 8:30 in the morning with a great smile. Our rooms are ready and surprisingly they offer drinks for us. . .Wow I love ice tea with the kiss of lemon so refreshing. . EXCELLENT ROOMS. . . . EXCELLENT SERVICE. . . . . . TAKE NOTE A FITNESS CENTER WOW

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends