I was in a hurry when I accidentally met an Australian couple in the airport of Puerto Princesa, since I am looking for a cheap accommodation, they took me to this hotel. After a 2 minutes ride from the airport in a motor with cart...which I forgot the local term...At first, it looks expensive for me since I noticed that the garden is not an ordinary garden, its awesome! It is unusual to have a garden like this inside the city where lotus flower blooms, koi fishes and waterfalls and everything is green. I already read some comments about mosquitoes and insects and frogs but its so common to this kind of garden with ponds, expect animals they are everywhere, its just shows of a balance nature of this place. Actually Palawan is a Last Frontier, what do you expect?... Some people are just really pathetic and overacting in putting down comments since they are not traveling all the time. Everything is a big deal. Anyway, Good to my eyesight actually, that even pieces and things are unique, tribal and expensive. I love the restaurant too its like an old Japanese tea house. I was amazed that the room price was so cheap, its only 1500 per night in peso but actually the room is unique like a room in paradise with a style and setting, the bed is king sized, big Tv, airconditioned, hot and cold shower and very relaxing. Very cheap price for this comforts. Since this is just a tourist inn but room designs and garden are bests.
When we arrive right at the front gate staff was so warm and smiling, they helped us to carry our things. Since the first day until we check-out I've never seen them in frown faces; so very approachable and ready to serve all the time....they treat us like friends not guests, they shared many stories...I dont know if some are real...they are cool...:D
Since I am a traveler, I just noticed some part of the room needs a special attention like faded walls but its very common in every hotel that needs maintenance all the time, its not a 5 star hotel anyway and price is so cheap. Not a problem to me.
My relatives will be in Palawan next year, I will recommend this place and I want to come back here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Jordan's Jacuzzi Suites are state rooms with 5-star amenities at 3-star price: air-conditioned, a king-size bed, jacuzzi whirlpool tub in interior Zen garden, 32-inch cable LCD TV, a mini-bar, and hot and cold showers. These staterooms are: Obosan, Sensei, Mikado and Hime. Price starts from PhP 2000.00 net. With Complimentary Continental Breakfast for 2. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cancelon, Orbitz, HotelQuickly, Cheap Tickets, Travel Book Philippines, Inc. and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Lotus Garden reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Lotus Garden Hotel Puerto Princesa
- The Lotus Garden Palawan Island/Puerto Princesa