Where do I begin? The good stuff? the room is great, bed comfortable, and has super cold aircon and super hot water. But you might as well sleep in the hallways because you can hear all the noise (the tiles and cement walls make it echo) at 6 am.
The staff is friendly but it does'nt cover up for their ineptness especially in the food service and housekeeping.
And the biggest word of caution.. SANDFLEAS. lots of them. Some still nesting on my back. Being a former mangrove forest, the area was bulldozed to accomodate the hotel.. it seems the sandfleas want revenge for ruining their beautiful home..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Have a taste of tropical bliss at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham - Puerto Princesa, the only international beachfront resort hotel in Puerto Princesa City. Nestled on the white sands of Emerald Beach just 25 minutes away from the city's bustling center, this hotel in Puerto Princesa, Palawan offers you an experience that is both comfortable and affordable. With tastefully designed rooms that have all the necessary amenities to make your stay enjoyable, you'll find it easy to feel right at home. Microtel Puerto Princesa stays true to the Microtel chain's international standards of quality, offering excellent service that is reasonably priced. Combined with remarkable Filipino hospitality, Microtel Puerto Princesa is truly your hotel of choice when in Puerto Princesa City, Palawan. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Priceline, getaroom.com, Orbitz, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Microtel by Wyndham Puerto Princesa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Microtel Inn And Suites Puerto Princesa
- Microtel Inn & Suites Puerto Princesa Hotel Puerto Princesa
- Microtel By Wyndham Puerto Princesa Palawan Island