Microtel by Wyndham Puerto Princesa
The Legend Palawan(Puerto Princesa)
$65
$63
$34
$28
Agoda.com
Sunlight Guest Hotel(Puerto Princesa)
$57
$37
$136
$88
Travelocity
  • Breakfast included
Grande Vista Hotel(Puerto Princesa)
$31
$23
  • Breakfast included
One Manalo Place Hotel(Puerto Princesa)
$48
Astoria Palawan(Puerto Princesa)
$105
$83
Hotwire.com
Go Hotels Puerto Princesa(Puerto Princesa)(Great Value!)
$21
All reviewsfree shuttlelow tidebeachfront hotelshuttle servicesliding doorlounge areathe hotel staffocean viewthe hotel offersfree coffeethe ground floorunderground riverswimming poolrobinsons mallfamily vacationrelaxing staybuffet breakfast
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 12, 2014 via mobile

Stayed for 3 days with friends. Our rooms were upgraded for free. Staff were very nice and helpful. Would have given this review 5 stars, if not for the average food served in their restaurant. Also, half of the food we ordered weren't available. A little improvement on this would have made our overall stay perfect. Nevertheless, I still recommend staying in this hotel.

Stayed: February 2014, traveled with friends
Micr0telPalawan, Manager at Microtel by Wyndham Puerto Princesa, responded to this reviewResponded February 13, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to post a review. I am glad that you enjoyed your recent stay with us and considered our staff to be outstanding. Regarding the restaurant I apologize for the shortfall and this will definitely be looked into. Once again thank you and I look forward to welcome you back.

Reviewed February 9, 2014 via mobile

We stayed here on feb. 7-9,2014, at Rm. 215
Pros- it is a nice & clean hotel with comfy bed,nice beach scenery, I am commending their hotel staff because they are very accommodating & courteous, good breakfast, free coffee and water, nice pool for kids, I traveled with my husband, 3kids, and yaya and I appreciate that they didn't charge my kids for breakfast since they are 7,3, and 1 yr. Old. Only. They also allow delivery of fastfood and free scheduled shuttle service is a plus
Cons- it is a secluded area so bring everything you need because there's no convenience store around.
We would definitely comeback here.. my family especially my kids enjoyed our stay at microtel.

Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
Micr0telPalawan, Manager at Microtel by Wyndham Puerto Princesa, responded to this reviewResponded February 11, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to post a review. We're glad that you and your family had a good time and that you enjoyed our beachfront location, your comments will surely be shared with the team and I look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed February 7, 2014

It was my first trip to Palawan. My stay was for 3 nights. I had no problem finding our Hotel transfer which is free. Two persons crew to help us to the Van of 5 person company and brought us to the hotel. Very friendly and right then we given tips where or how to get around the town and restaurant. First night we had a buffet at the hotel since we flew in at night and don't want to hassle to go outside. The food was good for 300 pesos or 7 dollars person. Good selection and fresh cooking. The dinner place is spacious and located by the pool. The room are clean and good condition. I love the location which is next to the beach but the shallow areas. The staff are always smiling and helpful at all times. Lots of staff are on duty to most of the hours. The assistance of the staff to the trip or tour scheduled are very organized. I also like to say that they honest. I left my battery charger for my canon slr camera and a couple hours later I receive a phone call. By that time I was already in Legaspi City, Albay on a second location of my trip. Without the charger I would have definitely ruin my trip since it was not available on that location. I receive them thru LBC to the address I provided in 3 days without charging me the shipping. I was very thankful that we have very professional staff on this hotel. I attended only underground river tour and I spent the second day on the hotel since the resort itself is an attraction. I cannot wait for the next trip to Palawan and definitely more than 3 nights so I can do the Honda Bay Tour.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank josep882

Thank you very much for taking the time to write a great review. While nothing gives us more pleasure than to be of service to all our guests, reading a review such as yours is music to our ears. Once again thank you and I look forward to welcome you back.

Reviewed February 6, 2014

The hotel is situated in the outskirt of the city which is a perfect place to have our company's planning session, away from the hustle and bustle of the city. We took advantage of our free time to stroll on a low tide beach to have souvenir shots, not knowing the area is more than meets the eye. I knew, come dawn it would be a photographer's mine, true enough the following morning "Walla" it was a postcard picturesque scenery. I was like a kid left in a toy store taking shots from left to right...Boy it's been a long time since I've done such thing. The hotel ambiance is nice with free coffee in the common area facing the beach. To everyone in Microtel PP, Thank you for treating us cordially, from the managerial to the housekeeping staff. Can't wait to be back!

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
Micr0telPalawan, Manager at Microtel by Wyndham Puerto Princesa, responded to this reviewResponded February 7, 2014

Thank you very much for taking the time to post a review of your recent stay with us. We are very pleased that you had a positive experience; your review will definitely be shared with the team. Once again thank you and we look forward to welcome you back.

Reviewed February 5, 2014

Stayed at this hotel for 4 days and was pleased with the customer service. They even provided my 3 year old son a small bucket and shovels to play in the sand. It's a quite place which we love. It's away from the city proper. There were only 2 things that I don't like. First, I hate their access road. The road is very bad.. huge puddle! See pictures attached. I hope they will pave their road. 2nd, I hate the bathroom sink. The faucet is too close to the sink that you can hardly wash your hand. (Pictures are also attached). All in all, our stay there was good. I will stay in this hotel again in the future. Me and my family stayed in rooms# 204, 206, 208, 210.

Room Tip: Rooms# 204, 206, 208, 210 are facing the front of the hotel not the beach side. Rooms# 206 and 208 has access door (connecting rooms) good for family.
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family

Your feedback is valuable to us as it assists us to constantly improve our service and property. We are happy to note that overall you had a pleasant experience. Thank you and we hope to welcome you back.