Location: It is beachfront, but the beach has alot of mangroves so you don't want to swim in such a muddy beach. Because it is near still waters, there is a lot of mosquitoes. You will see alot of their staff trying to kill these flying creatures using an electric swatter.
Pool: Their pool is basic but nice.
Lounge: Offers great wifi and free flowing milk and coffee.
Reception: Did a great job for our tours and daily activities. They are very accommodating and will give you a free shuttle service to any place you want in the vicinity.
Rooms: Tidy and pleasant. Comfy beds and pillows.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Have a taste of tropical bliss at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham - Puerto Princesa, the only international beachfront resort hotel in Puerto Princesa City. Nestled on the white sands of Emerald Beach just 25 minutes away from the city's bustling center, this hotel in Puerto Princesa, Palawan offers you an experience that is both comfortable and affordable. With tastefully designed rooms that have all the necessary amenities to make your stay enjoyable, you'll find it easy to feel right at home. Microtel Puerto Princesa stays true to the Microtel chain's international standards of quality, offering excellent service that is reasonably priced. Combined with remarkable Filipino hospitality, Microtel Puerto Princesa is truly your hotel of choice when in Puerto Princesa City, Palawan. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Agoda, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Microtel by Wyndham Puerto Princesa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Microtel Inn & Suites Puerto Princesa Hotel Puerto Princesa
- Microtel Inn And Suites Puerto Princesa
- Microtel By Wyndham Puerto Princesa Palawan Island