We stayed here for two nights after staying at Daluyon. The difference is "night and day". This resort is busier. The pool was great, but the beach wasn't "swimmer friendly" during low tides as you have to walk a ways out.. Especially after seeing bug repellant in the guestrooms with a warning about insects on their beaches.
The view of the beach is great but I didn't want to try it out and took my chances with the pool.
The shuttle service a great service to have.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Have a taste of tropical bliss at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham - Puerto Princesa, the only international beachfront resort hotel in Puerto Princesa City. Nestled on the white sands of Emerald Beach just 25 minutes away from the city's bustling center, this hotel in Puerto Princesa, Palawan offers you an experience that is both comfortable and affordable. With tastefully designed rooms that have all the necessary amenities to make your stay enjoyable, you'll find it easy to feel right at home. Microtel Puerto Princesa stays true to the Microtel chain's international standards of quality, offering excellent service that is reasonably priced. Combined with remarkable Filipino hospitality, Microtel Puerto Princesa is truly your hotel of choice when in Puerto Princesa City, Palawan. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Microtel by Wyndham Puerto Princesa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Microtel Inn & Suites Puerto Princesa Hotel Puerto Princesa
- Microtel Inn And Suites Puerto Princesa
- Microtel By Wyndham Puerto Princesa Palawan Island