“Amazing scales”

$20.00*
and up
Half-Day City Tour from Puerto Princesa
More attraction details
Owner description: A breeding place for Philippine Crocodiles and home to some endangered animals in the Philippines. Tourist can pet and cuddle baby crocodiles there.
Reviewed November 22, 2012

I'm not really a fan of crocodiles nor reptiles but we did enjoy seeing the second largest croc (17 ft) in the country next to Lolong. Macmac as they call it was so large and scary but to see one is one helluvah experience. We also get to chance to take a pic and hold not-so-little crocs which is another first for us, so this really made our visit to this place unforgettable.

Reviewed November 22, 2012

It was a very short trip there but learned quite a lot. I liked that the place didn't smell bad and I enjoyed the part where the crocodiles were fed with fresh meat.

Reviewed October 30, 2012

Is good experience and big crocodriles farm, with one of biggest pcs they found.All clean with information and good signals, Take time and enjoy.

Reviewed October 25, 2012

I have been at puerto to have a business meeting and have a side trip well I went to Crocodile farm and realize the true meaning of nature.There's many animals that is not familiar to me except pictures from the book.I admire the staff by having a good job to take care of the animals.

Reviewed October 13, 2012

Saw plenty of crocodiles and other surprising animals which I was not aware of being endemic to Palawan. Saw some hornbills and a bear cat as well. Interesting place indeed!