I went to Puerto Princesa City, Palawan for a conference for a couple of days. This hotel has the perfect location in the city. Everything was a walking distance. Convenient and Homey! And its a backpacker's haven.
There was a pick up service from the airport to the hotel itself and even dropped me off on my departure back to Manila. I chose to stay on their standard room. It has the basic necessities which a solo travel/backpacker needs - bed, cabinet, t.v. with cable and an a.c. It's clean, simple, quiet and homey. They also have this small and cozy living room outside my room which I love. One thing I also love about this place was their tight security. Oh yeah, I almost forgot, their staff was very accommodating!
This hotel is worth your money!What else can you ask for. Everything a backpacker or solo traveler needs is here!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One Rover's Place is just 5 minutes from the airport. While staying here, you might want to visit some of these nearby places: Honda Bay, Dos Palmas, and Puerto Princesa Subterranean River National Park. They have 18 air-conditioned rooms, each with cable TV, hair dryer, Internet connectivity, and a private toilet and bath. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire and Travel Book Philippines, Inc. so you can book your One Rover's Place reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 1 Rover`s Place
- One Rover`s Place Hotel Puerto Princesa
- One Rover's Place Palawan Island/Puerto Princesa