Been here for 3D/2N with my bf last September 22-24, 2013. Despite the "wrong-travel-schedule" that my bf chose for traveling around Palawan (should've not been there on rainy days coz the Underground River won't be accessible by then), I'd say this hotel is a good one which is very convenient if you wish for an easy access to anywhere around the Puerto Princessa city center.
The room was clean, staffs were polite and accommodating. The reservation we booked comes with a complimentary breakfast for 2 and it was fine.
The airport is very near, about 3-5 minutes drive from the hotel. There are many restaurants and shops around the area as well as the famous Kinabuch's Bar and Grill.
I might consider coming back here again next time to catch up for the Underground River.. ^^,
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One Rover's Place is just 5 minutes from the airport. While staying here, you might want to visit some of these nearby places: Honda Bay, Dos Palmas, and Puerto Princesa Subterranean River National Park. They have 18 air-conditioned rooms, each with cable TV, hair dryer, Internet connectivity, and a private toilet and bath. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Travel Book Philippines, Inc. so you can book your One Rover's Place reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 1 Rover`s Place
- One Rover`s Place Hotel Puerto Princesa
- One Rover's Place Palawan Island/Puerto Princesa