I went here with my officemates for our summer out-of-town trip. We searched for budget inns in Puerto Princesa in the internet and we came about one rovers place. We were on a tight budget so we searched for basic accommodations, we didnt need a hotel coz we will always go out anyway. With their affordable rates we got to book for a suite room (for the 4 of us). Well our room was basic as we expected, aircon, cable tv, hot/cold shower, free breakfast, and had free wifi too (a little bit slow though, but it was fine enough to post some tweets and facebook posts). The one thing we're so thankful about was the location, restos and bars were very near - this actually made us drunk every night coz we always went out haha. Airport was also very near so instead of waiting for our flight in the airport, we relaxed in a nearby resto. With the rate that we paid for, we got more of what we needed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One Rover's Place is just 5 minutes from the airport. While staying here, you might want to visit some of these nearby places: Honda Bay, Dos Palmas, and Puerto Princesa Subterranean River National Park. They have 18 air-conditioned rooms, each with cable TV, hair dryer, Internet connectivity, and a private toilet and bath. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire and Travel Book Philippines, Inc. so you can book your One Rover's Place reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 1 Rover`s Place
- One Rover`s Place Hotel Puerto Princesa
- One Rover's Place Palawan Island/Puerto Princesa