"Home away from home" is the best way I can describe our stay at this resort. Our group of 20 mostly family and a couple friends were treated like house guests instead of mere customers. Joanne, Marlyn, and Vivian and all of the resort's staff were very accommodating and we felt the "Filipino hospitality" we so missed living in a foreign country. The food we requested were deliciously prepared that we decided to just eat in the resort's restaurant rather than go out for dinners. We will surely keep this place in mind, next time we're at Puerto Princesa. " Thanks, everyone, for a memorable time in Puerto Princesa. (The Yasis Family)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Marina de Bay is a private getaway resort situated just twenty minutes away from the airport. On that way from the airport, you will already see a breath-taking view of the Puerto Princesa bay and the mountain ranges. It is also at Marina de Bay where the private yachts and boats can be viewed docked at front. During the night, the ambiance becomes even more spectacular with the vast view of the stars in the sky and with the dainty lights of the city screaming in from across the waters. Marina de Bay is not like any usual hotel building simply built in the city, it encapsulates the natural wonders of Puerto Princesa - a hidden paradise. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Agoda and Travel Book Philippines, Inc. so you can book your Marina De Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marina De Bay Hotel Puerto Princesa
- Marina De Bay Palawan Island/Puerto Princesa