We stayed here for three nights and were very happy. The rooms were simple but had everything we needed. Breakfast was fine and the grounds of the hotel were well looked after.
We also organised a tour to the Underground River with them and were very happy with the service provided.
Would stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hibiscus Garden Inn is every traveller's hideaway - with a relaxing ambience, comfortable and clean accommodation, warm and friendly people and staff to make your vacation a truly enjoyable one. All rooms are fully airconditioned with basic amenities, spacious and homey. Set in a tropical garden oasis where your body and mind will find true relaxation while you are on a holiday. Hibiscus Garden Inn is just 15 minutes away from the newest International Airport, accessible to various tour destinations, restaurants and other points of interest in the city of Puerto Princesa, Palawan. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Orbitz and Travel Book Philippines, Inc. so you can book your Hibiscus Garden Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Hibiscus Garden
- Hibiscus Garden Puerto Princesa
- Hibiscus Garden Inn Palawan Island/Puerto Princesa