I stayed here for three nights, I got a nicer room in the back with the private outdoor garden in the back. Its a bit far from town (5-8 min trike) to the boardwalk but there is a sarisari right out front and the best place to each chicken dinner is just a few hundred yards down the road...breakfast was delivered to my room each morning and they would come around in the early evening asking what time I wanted it...They booked all my tours for me including the Honda Bay Tour, Underground River Tour, Firefly tour, and even my van ride to El Nido. Staff was friendly and helpful....AC is the quite not one of those stupid cheap box ac units stuck in the window...Wifi worked great..its close to the airport if that is important to you but if you want to visit the new mall plan on about 15 minutes to get there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hibiscus Garden Inn is every traveller's hideaway - with a relaxing ambience, comfortable and clean accommodation, warm and friendly people and staff to make your vacation a truly enjoyable one. All rooms are fully airconditioned with basic amenities, spacious and homey. Set in a tropical garden oasis where your body and mind will find true relaxation while you are on a holiday. Hibiscus Garden Inn is just 15 minutes away from the newest International Airport, accessible to various tour destinations, restaurants and other points of interest in the city of Puerto Princesa, Palawan. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Expedia, Agoda, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com and Travel Book Philippines, Inc. so you can book your Hibiscus Garden Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Hibiscus Garden
- Hibiscus Garden Puerto Princesa
- Hibiscus Garden Inn Palawan Island/Puerto Princesa