It's a family-based hotel with only a row of rooms on a single floor. The ambience is cozy and lovely. Rooms are big and clean, albeit a bit old. We had a nice little back garden with our own hammock. The water pressure for the hot shower is pretty low, but the cold shower is good. Water boiler is not provided but you can request for hot water in a thermos. The room's clean and the sheets smell nice!
The staff are great and full of smiles! Always willing to help, and ever so courteous. Even the owners are super friendly and gorgeously pretty! :D (Don't tell your sis, Joy!)
The hotel is very efficient in handling our tours and we are so very happy with the services provided here.
The only setback is the location. It is about 10 mins away from the town by tricycle and there's nothing much we can do within walking distance.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hibiscus Garden Inn is just a newly-opened establishment catering to local and foreign tourists who are looking for a modern but affordable place to stay in the city of Puerto Princesa. Conveniently located just 3 minutes away from the airport and accessible to any commercial and government establishments in the city. With 14 spacious Mediterranean inspired rooms, set in a quiet and relaxing ambiance of colorful flowers and native arts. All the rooms were built with the thought of giving "comfort" to its occupants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, Agoda, Hotels.com, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Travel Book Philippines, Inc. so you can book your Hibiscus Garden Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Hibiscus Garden
- Hibiscus Garden Puerto Princesa
- Hibiscus Garden Inn Palawan Island/Puerto Princesa