This was our first stay in our island hopping adventure extravaganza of the Philippines. Booked a 3 night stay because of the many positive reviews on Trip Advisor and because it was the #1 voted best hotel in Palawan. We were 100% satisfied with our choice. Super friendly and attentive staff, gorgeous garden grounds full of an array of flora, and delicious cuisine. If your staying in Puerto Princesa than this IS the place to stay!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hibiscus Garden Inn is just a newly-opened establishment catering to local and foreign tourists who are looking for a modern but affordable place to stay in the city of Puerto Princesa. Conveniently located just 3 minutes away from the airport and accessible to any commercial and government establishments in the city. With 14 spacious Mediterranean inspired rooms, set in a quiet and relaxing ambiance of colorful flowers and native arts. All the rooms were built with the thought of giving "comfort" to its occupants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Agoda, Hotels.com, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Travel Book Philippines, Inc. so you can book your Hibiscus Garden Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Hibiscus Garden
- Hibiscus Garden Puerto Princesa
- Hibiscus Garden Inn Palawan Island/Puerto Princesa