Was surprised how close this Garden Inn is to the airport. The booking staff were very helpful from the day I started inquiring until the time we were already checked-in. I've made several changes in my requested itinerary and they were still very accommodating.
I love the cozy ambiance of this place. You feel like you are very far from the city but really you are just a Tricycle ride away from famous restaurants.
The room we got is good for 6. It is spacious with our very own garden at the back with 2 hammocks. I just wish they put brighter bulbs in some of the floor lamps as the room gets a bit too dim at night.
Their Pizza is also delicious :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hibiscus Garden Inn is every traveller's hideaway - with a relaxing ambience, comfortable and clean accommodation, warm and friendly people and staff to make your vacation a truly enjoyable one. All rooms are fully airconditioned with basic amenities, spacious and homey. Set in a tropical garden oasis where your body and mind will find true relaxation while you are on a holiday. Hibiscus Garden Inn is just 15 minutes away from the newest International Airport, accessible to various tour destinations, restaurants and other points of interest in the city of Puerto Princesa, Palawan. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Orbitz and Travel Book Philippines, Inc. so you can book your Hibiscus Garden Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Hibiscus Garden
- Hibiscus Garden Puerto Princesa
- Hibiscus Garden Inn Palawan Island/Puerto Princesa