We stayed there for two nights in a lovely stone-cottage right next to the forrest. The cottages are all placed far away from each other, with a lot of green in between, not like those next to the beach which are packed in a small area.
This place is about the nature, if you like the nature, if you like listening to the sound of the forrest - instead of traffic noise and other tourists - you'll love it. We did!
The owners were really nice people and we enjoyed our stay and food there very much.
The only thing that annoyed us there, was another couple (one of those that tend to comment here as well). They were obviously expecting some european-five-star hotel and breakfast and treating the owner in such an arrogant way, that we were embarrassed to be european as well. So there is a hotel down at the beach for around 9000 pesos, they have electricity 24h and probably an excellecent wine selection. So please if you prefer something fancy: go to paris, not palawan!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bambua Nature Park Resort is a secluded place situated in Sabang behind a gentle range of hills - just outside the Puerto Princesa Subterranean River National Park with the famous Puerto Princesa Underground River. All the facilities at Bambua are located in an extensive garden landscape, surrounded by the bizarre St. Paul Mountain Chain, by farmland and jungle. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda so you can book your Bambua Nature Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bambua Nature Park Hotel Puerto Princesa
- Bambua Nature Cottages Palawan Island/Puerto Princesa