“Mugs And Kisses: Where “Coffee Is Always A Good Idea””

Mugs and Kisses Cafe
Ranked #66 of 217 Restaurants in Puerto Princesa
Description: A small food haven along Carandang street., almost at the heart of the City. Not a big place... just intimate. Offers a variety of food selections and drinks! #MK #FoodLove Pasta.Sandwich.Frappe.Milktea.Waffle.Coffee
Reviewed April 26, 2018 via mobile

Mugs and Kisses Café in Puerto Princesa was awesome. The ambiance was perfect. A nice quaint getaway from the bustle of the local streets.

The menu is so competitive, I am amazed that they can stay in business. I didn’t try the dinner menu but I was able to have a personal chat with the owner who is almost always there to keep the “personal touch” alive. She has been formally trained in European and other Asian cuisine. Her unique menu reflects that. She convinced me to have a chocolate lava flow with my order of French Roast coffee I was so happy that she did.

I THINK I WILL COME HERE EVERY TIME I AM IN PUERTO PRINCESA.

MUGS AND KISSES is really a gem, but only because of the passion that the owner, Queenie, has put into the every aspect of the business. The coffee was brewed perfectly using Filipino coffee beans that she personally curated from Baguio. And don’t even get me started on one of their signature items, Chocolate Lava Flow Waffles. It was perfectly flavoured. Not too sweet, not too bitter. I could really appreciate the chocolate and the flavour or the waffle. Well done!!!

Please visit here for your sake. You won’t regret it.

DIRECTIONS: Mugs and Kisses is just about 200 paces from the rear entrance of SM City Puerto Princesa. You should see signs like the one that says “Coffee Is Always A Good Idea.” I liked that one. Follow them Instagram bc if you walk in, they will surely welcome you into the family.

Reviewed October 12, 2017

We love going here because it's cozy and quiet. There aren't a lot of people usually. It's also accessible from anywhere in town. The food is average but we love how accommodating the staff are.

Reviewed August 11, 2017 via mobile

This place was nice and we had nice food & drink, but unfortunately not much was available.
I had the Breakfast King and my wife a chocolate waffle. When I ordered the breakfast, there was no sausage. My wife wanted a white chocolate frappe, but they had none. We ordered a coke, but when ordering a 2nd we were told they had none.
All in all, good quality food and coffee, but lacking in choice after being told they don't have most items!

Reviewed March 21, 2017 via mobile

Fairly cheap price for delicious meals and the staff are so nice. We will definitely swing by whenever we're in town.

Reviewed March 14, 2017 via mobile

If youre looking for a treat in Puerto Princesa, this place is a must try! They have a variety of choices and youll definitely love their hospitality and passion for preparing delicious and nice looking food. They have pasta, rice meals, desserts and some interestin light food.

Youd enjoy the no wifi zone as thus gives you an opportunity to live freely. Free from the world of technology.

They have a homey set up and set of books to choose from while youre waiting for your order or for your friends.

The place is also a selfie zone
(I invited the term). It looks good from different angles. Id recommend that you take time to go to this place after buying items from the market.

They have another branch and youd surely find pleasure eating there. They offer milktea and some delectables!

What are you waiting for?

Tell manong driver "Kuya sa Carandandang o kaya Kuya sa Junction na Mugs n Kisses!

*Pic not mine. Credits to the owner