Lowest prices for your stay
$496
Hotels.com
$496
FindHotel
$333
Trip.com$457
Booking.com$429
Orbitz.com$496
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed August 9, 2016

Being in an isolated, private island, this is a good place to do some R&R. The staff was very friendly and attentive as well as the property director Mr. Edison. The food was good and the rooms were spacious...although ours could've used some maintenance (the floor broke a hole, some moisture on the walls). I think a little more improvement and financial commitment from the owner and this place could be one of the best hidden gems in El Nido.
If you're with family, don't hesitate to spend a little extra on this place. If you're just with your buddies, consider finding something in the main island.

Room tip: Any room would do unless you can afford one with ocean view.
Reviewed August 4, 2016

The staff including the manager meet us at the port with a very warm welcome and gave us the seashell necklace and a hot washcloth. I have traveled a lot but this is the very first time I have experienced that a manager is there physically to welcome the guest. Services were superb with accommodating, friendly staff. The room was so gorgeous, with standard comfy beds, and very spacious. It has all the necessities and toiletries and with the latest coffee maker. The location is very pristine with all the amenities you can enjoy during your stay. I love this place. Definitely, I'll be back soon Matinloc!

1  Thank 178aida
Reviewed August 2, 2016 via mobile

Beutiful location and setting. Was very quiet when we stayed and weather wasnt great but the staff made every effort to keep guests happy.
Rooms are great and the resort is very clean and new.
Food is a little pricey as are the tours.. but is expected in an isolated resort.
Lagoon tour was amazing and the lunch incredible..
Definitely worth a stay here for a few days.. we did 3 and that was enough..

Date of stay: July 2016
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 31, 2016

I enjoyed my time in Matinloc Resort so much. I love everything here, the privacy, service, the fantastic ocean view, etc. Thanks to the staff that we had a very great time in the paradise. If I have a chance, I would stay at Matinloc again.

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed July 26, 2016

Wonderful 3 day getaway to Matinloc Resort in El Nido Palawan. Staff was very courteous, helpful and knowledgeable. Room was spacious, clean and has a fantastic ocean view. Would definitely stay at Matinloc Resort again.

Room tip: must be able to climb stairs if choosing rooms away from beach.