Tripadvisor
El Nido
Review Highlights
A must do experience in Palawan

I recently did the 3 days, 2 nights excursion from Coron to El Nido and it was the best thing I did... read more

Reviewed 3 days ago
Charl-raven
via mobile
Such a good time

I’ve been on the trip and had an amazing time. Incredible landscapes and a very nice team. Mark... read more

Reviewed 4 days ago

from $332.50
from $366.16
from $25.90
More Info
All reviews base camps lunch and dinner food was amazing rum and coke snorkeling spots amazing trip sous chef eco tour fresh fish small kitchen night trip cliff jumping basic accommodation untouched beaches highly recommend this trip star luxury recommended by friends
Selected filters
Reviewed December 19, 2019 via mobile

We had an amazing trip with Buhay Isla.
All crew members did a really good job. The tour is worth going and offered more than I expected. Food was amazing with so many small details; they put love into it.

The only thing I would change: I wish the crew had eaten with us as part of the experience.

Reviewed December 13, 2019

We did the 3 day expedition from Coron to El Nido and we REALLY REALLY liked it!! Because of a typhoon our trip got cancelled but the crew informed us very well and they gave us a new option. The crew was amazing during the trip, they worked extremely hard but where happy all the time and making fun with each other. The service and food was amazing and they where constantly thinking about everything. Also the tour around the different islands was the best, great views and very good snorkling. We would definitely recommend it to everybody!

Reviewed December 6, 2019

I was on a 3D2N from El Nido to Coron.

The food was amazing, the Buhay Isla crew was amazing, and the places we visited were ... guess what ... amazing.

It was my 2n time in the Philippines and I really had to reasses my opinion on their cooking style, I just loved the fresh fruits, fresh fish, curry sauces etc.

The only Minus Point was that we were too many on the boot (18 instead of 15). So we had some difficulties getting enough space during the meals and so on.

Date of experience: November 2019
Reviewed December 3, 2019 via mobile

Great crew, food and company; but too many people for the size of boat. Lunches on the boat were very cramped, easier to eat outside of the cabin.

Reviewed November 24, 2019

We have been away with this tour for 4 days. And after the four days I wanted to go another 4 days.
Everything was just great. Maybe because we had near perfect weather because I can imagine that bad weather can make it a bit different than we experienced the tour. The crew was awesome our guides were Paul and Jeffrey but the rest of the crew was so great too. Our cook monique made the best food we have had so far on the Philippines. And every stop we made was different than the last stop.
I have to warn people that prefer luxurious hotels/resorts. Because you sleep in a small wooden house. And you will shower with a large bucket of water. For us that was not a problem it was actually better than we expected the bucket shower to be.
5 stars more than earned I would go on this tour again if I would fist the Philippines again.

It was mind blowing good.

Thanks.