Review Highlights
Best dive center

We went to this dive center to have our PADI and it was a great choice ! Axel is a great... read more

Reviewed March 16, 2020
Sessie092
Paris, France
Could it have BEEN any better?

Wow. Wow wow wow. The chance to spend a day in the vicinity of Axel the happiest Frenchman to roam... read more

Reviewed January 28, 2020

from $125.00
from $30.00
from $33.85
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed August 1, 2016

I did 7 dives (2 3-Fun dives and a Fluo night dive) with Aquanaut and every single one of them was an experience I will not forget! I was in touch with Monica via email back in January and every interaction with her was very positive. The night before I dove, I stopped by the shop to do some paper work and met Monica's other half, Flo. He was so accommodating and gave me a short briefing of where we will be diving. I also met the crazy boat/shop crew. They were a hoot and all smiles! They helped me organize my equipment for the dives and made sure everything was up to standards. They run a 20 capacity boat which is nice. You have ample of space for your gear and suiting up was never cramped (I'm a pretty wide guy!). Food was always made fresh on board and delicious. The location of the shop is also quite convenient and well marked. The price for dive packages, I must say is the most competitive in El Nido. You might wonder if you're losing on something with them for the price. I also dove with another shop and while I also had a pleasant experience with them, I didn't think the other shop was any better than Aquanaut. So, if you're looking for an amazing experience.... Aquanaut in El Nido is the place! :)

Date of experience: July 2016
Aquanaut_Dive_Center, Manager at Aquanaut Dive Center, responded to this reviewResponded September 26, 2016

Thank you very much for this comment and specially to dive with us and enjoy the underwater world of El Nido. I will read your comment to all the staff, they will appreciate it a lot. Thank you!

Reviewed July 18, 2016 via mobile

what an awesome family experience. diving instructors were sooooo amazing!! we felt really safe and had 3 dives with our 3 kids.. we had so much fun.. highly recommended!! thanks for the turtles and seahorses experience.. photos are awesome :)

Date of experience: July 2016
1  Thank monicalykap

Thank you very much to dive with us and to trust us with your little ones. It was a pleasure. See you soon underwater !

Reviewed July 12, 2016 via mobile

Did an open water - with the one and only Monica;)

Loved it, Monica was fabulous and very nice:)
Great location, great equipment and very fair prices.

Thanks!;)

Date of experience: May 2016

Thank you very much for the compliments. You were also the one and only fabulous student under water and at the surface. It is a pleasure to have people like you on the boat. See you soon and go on diving.

Reviewed June 13, 2016

The island is beautifull and the staff friendly and helpfull. Felt like we were in paradise. I'd recommend it to anyone wanting to learn in a safe environment

Date of experience: April 2016
1  Thank Loic W

You were in the paradise :) Thank you very much to dive with us.

Reviewed June 13, 2016

Beautiful spots ! The great instructors team provided us good advices so we had a perfect first diving experiment. Thanks to this friendly team, it was amazing !

Date of experience: May 2016
1  Thank Dame_Chonchon

Thank you to dive with us and for your great company on the boat. Go on diving!