Review Highlights
Professional and super friendly staff!

I went for my refreshment and 3 dives. Glen was our instructor and was very professional in his... read more

Reviewed February 28, 2020
V6329EGjessicav
Tamarindo, Costa Rica
via mobile
Explore diving

I did my first dive ever with these guys and it was a really fantastic experience. Everything was... read more

Reviewed February 28, 2020
jannY4144HN

Recommended experiences in and around Palawan Island
from $24.90
from $128.87
from $30.00
from $125.00
More Info
All reviews diving center diving experience many places around the world enjoyed diving marine life diving school open water great fun super friendly staff day trip nice boat boat crew diving course grilled fish small group an amazing experience private boat
Selected filters
Reviewed May 20, 2016

My sister and I took the open dive course second day that we arrived at El-Nido! El Dive was our first choice and from the second day of our course we saw that it was also our great choice! Stuff is very professional but also fun. They now how to make learning new stuff fun. It was easy quick and, yes, FUN.
We visited some great dive locations, we ate excellent food prepared on the boat while we were underwater... Our instructor was Tom, and he is very good teacher. He knows what he's doing.
I recommend this diving school!

Date of experience: March 2016
11  Thank Filip Š
Reviewed May 16, 2016 via mobile

My girlfriend and I got our PADI open water license at this shop and were extremely happy with our choice. Our instructor (Thomas) was very professional and gave us very clear instructions. He also remained calm throughout the entire course, which made us feel at ease in the water. Thanks to his clear instructions both in and out of the water, we passed our open water course with ease. Also, the rest of the crew on the boat was very nice, we had some really tasty dinners on the boat and the diving spots were magnificent. My recommendation: choose this shop. They are professional, relaxed and absolutely live for diving. You will not regret it!

Date of experience: May 2016
11  Thank trmbarten
Reviewed May 16, 2016 via mobile

A very personal setting, good equipment and an excellent instructor. Just choose this shop!

We decided to go get our open water license in this shop and we feel like that was the best decision made in the time we spent in El Nido. It was our first dive-experience, but we felt totally safe due to the professional but personal atmosphere El Dive has. A special thanks to Tom (Thomas) who taught us everything needed for the PADI open water course and more about diving in the open water.
Two new dive-addicts are born ;).

Date of experience: May 2016
10  Thank Sophie V
Reviewed May 2, 2016 via mobile

To make a long story short: choose this dive shop!! Relaxed and professional atmosphere, good equipment, no stress, small groups, clean boat and excellent dive sites visited with no feeling of rushing. A special thanks for the on-boat-lunch. The best food we had on the Philippines so far! Twelve points! I would go again for just the food! Thank you so much. Unforgettable.

Date of experience: April 2016
11  Thank QueenieBee77
Reviewed April 29, 2016 via mobile

Our experience with the dive shop was excellent. You will travel in very small groups (for my girlfriend and me it was only the two of us with a dive master, sharing the boot with another couple also having their own dive master). Further the team is keen to preserve the nature to make sure later generations are able to enjoy similar experiences. All in all I can really recommend this dive center!

Date of experience: April 2016