Lagen is already beautiful on its own, with a perfect view of the surrounding islands in Bacuit Bay (Miniloc, Pangulasian, Entalula Island), but what makes it truly special is the warm, accommodating and efficient service of its staff. From arrival to departure, they will make you feel completely at home with nothing to worry about.
In the 3 days we spent at Lagen, we were able to make us of their various top-notch services and amenities, including the island hopping activities and the wonderful and peaceful Lagen trail hike. A relaxing morning and picnic lunch at Entalula island is not to be missed, either!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lagen Island is a haven of tranquility nestled between a lush forest and a calm shallow lagoon. Its calssic and modern design exudes an air of subdued elegance. Cottages, rooms and suites are well appointed over the water, beside the beach, or surrounded by verdant forest. Lagen Island is part of the El Nido Resorts group and is located in El Nido, northwestern part of Palawan. It takes a 75-minute direct flight from Manila or a 6 hour land trip from Puerto Princesa City (Palawan's Capital City). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Orbitz, Agoda, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Travel Book Philippines, Inc., Cheap Tickets, Jetsetter, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your El Nido Resorts Lagen Island reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- El Nido Resorts Lagen Island Hotel El Nido
- Lagen Island Hotel
- Lagen Island El Nido
- El Nido Resorts Lagen Island Palawan Island