This island is about a half hour boat ride from Miniloc Island. This island is even more lush than Miniloc Island. It has a beautiful pool area and you can go on lovely walks on the trails. The food is exceptional and the staff and service is over the top. They are most accommodating and bend over backwards to look after you. This is the place for total relaxation with the most breathtaking views. The Philippine islands are beauty beyond description!!! If you are planning this kind of vacation, please consider this resort. You won't be disappointed!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lagen Island is a haven of tranquility nestled between a lush forest and a calm shallow lagoon. Its calssic and modern design exudes an air of subdued elegance. Cottages, rooms and suites are well appointed over the water, beside the beach, or surrounded by verdant forest. Lagen Island is part of the El Nido Resorts group and is located in El Nido, northwestern part of Palawan. It takes a 75-minute direct flight from Manila or a 6 hour land trip from Puerto Princesa City (Palawan's Capital City). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Orbitz, Agoda, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA, Jetsetter and Evoline ltd so you can book your El Nido Resorts Lagen Island reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- El Nido Resorts Lagen Island Hotel El Nido
- Lagen Island Hotel
- Lagen Island El Nido
- El Nido Resorts Lagen Island Palawan Island