We stayed at the Lagen Resort for our honeymoon in early January.
The professional service and genuine care of the staff was second to none.
The water cottage that we stayed in was beautifully decorated and equipped for the humid, hot days/nights. The pool is sensational and the use of paddleboards and kayaks in the lagoon is great!
All our trips to neighbouring islands were fantastic and the Banca boys who took us there were just as friendly and entertaining.
Randy on the guitar each night at dinner was an absolute star, and all of the staff with their big smiles made us feel so welcome.
The food was great, I definitely recommend this resort to those looking for untouched beauty, discreet and professional service, and a great Filipino cultural experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lagen Island is a haven of tranquility nestled between a lush forest and a calm shallow lagoon. Its calssic and modern design exudes an air of subdued elegance. Cottages, rooms and suites are well appointed over the water, beside the beach, or surrounded by verdant forest. Lagen Island is part of the El Nido Resorts group and is located in El Nido, northwestern part of Palawan. It takes a 75-minute direct flight from Manila or a 6 hour land trip from Puerto Princesa City (Palawan's Capital City). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Travelocity, Travel Book Philippines, Inc., Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Hotwire, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your El Nido Resorts Lagen Island reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- El Nido Resorts Lagen Island Hotel El Nido
- Lagen Island Hotel
- Lagen Island El Nido
- El Nido Resorts Lagen Island Palawan Island