Let me start by saying that my review may be a bit biased because El Nido was where my partner and I officially became a couple. The staff training was top-notch, food, amenities, place...everything was top-notch! El Nido as a tourist destination is wonderful by itself. But our stay at Lagen made El Nido even better. Downside is of course the price. It's not cheap, but I cannot describe how happy I was with my stay, so I'll just end my review with a few pictures. And I really just want to be one of the many guests giving Lagen a 5 out of 5 rating.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lagen Island is a haven of tranquility nestled between a lush forest and a calm shallow lagoon. Its calssic and modern design exudes an air of subdued elegance. Cottages, rooms and suites are well appointed over the water, beside the beach, or surrounded by verdant forest. Lagen Island is part of the El Nido Resorts group and is located in El Nido, northwestern part of Palawan. It takes a 75-minute direct flight from Manila or a 6 hour land trip from Puerto Princesa City (Palawan's Capital City). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Book Philippines, Inc., Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, Orbitz, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and Cheap Tickets so you can book your El Nido Resorts Lagen Island reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- El Nido Resorts Lagen Island Hotel El Nido
- Lagen Island Hotel
- Lagen Island El Nido
- El Nido Resorts Lagen Island Palawan Island