My wife and three grown up kids experienced a memorable family bonding in the most perfect place. Great nature, specially the small hidden blue lagoon, the wider lagoon and feeding the jack fish during the island tour. After lunch in one of the islands you can choose to swim or sleep in the hammock or enjoy the water sports facilities. All the staff are very courteous, great amenities and great foods! Rooms are very spacious and well maintained. All activities are fun filled and hotel staff and guide are very accommodating.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lagen Island is a haven of tranquility nestled between a lush forest and a calm shallow lagoon. Its calssic and modern design exudes an air of subdued elegance. Cottages, rooms and suites are well appointed over the water, beside the beach, or surrounded by verdant forest. Lagen Island is part of the El Nido Resorts group and is located in El Nido, northwestern part of Palawan. It takes a 75-minute direct flight from Manila or a 6 hour land trip from Puerto Princesa City (Palawan's Capital City). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travel Book Philippines, Inc., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your El Nido Resorts Lagen Island reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- El Nido Resorts Lagen Island Hotel El Nido
- Lagen Island Hotel
- Lagen Island El Nido
- El Nido Resorts Lagen Island Palawan Island