The price seems outrageous but all things considered, the exclusiveness, sheer natural beauty of the place , excellent staff service, food and activities included, its really money well spent.
This is a place to chill out , have some peace and quiet time with nature, enjoy great snorkeling; this is not a party place; I would say 3-4 days here is just right.
My only complaint is the reservations process is too cumbersome, too much back and forth paperwork, and being asked to confirm your reservations more than two times borders to annoying.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Miniloc Island is a rustic and charming hideaway reminiscent of a coastal village. Miniloc Island is located in El Nido, in northwestern Palawan. It takes a 75-minute direct flight from Manila to get to El Nido or a 6-hour travel by land from Puerto Princesa City (Palawan's Capital City).Miniloc Island Resort is tucked within a beautiful cove surrounded by towering limestone cliffs and a vibrant coral reef. It is a gateway to popular activity sites in a breath-taking location known for its high biodiversity. The resort has 50 cottages and rooms built in traditional Filipino design over the water, beside the beach, or surrounded by garden and limestone cliffs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cancelon, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Travel Book Philippines, Inc., Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your El Nido Resorts Miniloc Island reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- El Nido Resort Miniloc Island Hotel El Nido
- Hotel El Nido
- Resort El Nido
- El Nido Resorts Miniloc Island Palawan Island