Miniloc and Lagen resorts are owned by the same company (the distance between them is 30 min. by boat, and guests at one resort may visit the other). Visit the websites and you get a fairly accurate view of the differences. I'd recommend Miniloc for families with kids, as the sand, the home reef, and the nipa hut architecture give a relaxed feel appealing to kids. The open air dining pavilion is quite pleasant at Miniloc. The home reef is terrific fun. Lagen is much more upscale. Both resorts provide endless day time nature-based activity, helpful staff and good food.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Miniloc Island is a rustic and charming hideaway reminiscent of a coastal village. Miniloc Island is located in El Nido, in northwestern Palawan. It takes a 75-minute direct flight from Manila to get to El Nido or a 6-hour travel by land from Puerto Princesa City (Palawan's Capital City).Miniloc Island Resort is tucked within a beautiful cove surrounded by towering limestone cliffs and a vibrant coral reef. It is a gateway to popular activity sites in a breath-taking location known for its high biodiversity. The resort has 50 cottages and rooms built in traditional Filipino design over the water, beside the beach, or surrounded by garden and limestone cliffs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, HotelsClick, Expedia, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Travel Book Philippines, Inc., getaroom.com, Hotel.de, Travelocity, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your El Nido Resorts Miniloc Island reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- El Nido Resort Miniloc Island Hotel El Nido
- Hotel El Nido
- Resort El Nido
- El Nido Resorts Miniloc Island Palawan Island