This place really wowed me. The moment we checked in for our flight it was VIP treatment. All the way to the island, it was very consistent and just beautiful. I couldn't stop gushing about how amazing this place was. Not just about the natural beauty of the islands itself, but the hotel, the food, the service and the people made it pretty special. It was worth every penny. A place i would love to go back to!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Miniloc Island is a rustic and charming hideaway reminiscent of a coastal village. Miniloc Island is located in El Nido, in northwestern Palawan. It takes a 75-minute direct flight from Manila to get to El Nido or a 6-hour travel by land from Puerto Princesa City (Palawan's Capital City).Miniloc Island Resort is tucked within a beautiful cove surrounded by towering limestone cliffs and a vibrant coral reef. It is a gateway to popular activity sites in a breath-taking location known for its high biodiversity. The resort has 50 cottages and rooms built in traditional Filipino design over the water, beside the beach, or surrounded by garden and limestone cliffs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotwire, Cancelon, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Travelocity, Ctrip TA, Cheap Tickets, Travel Book Philippines, Inc., Hotel.de, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your El Nido Resorts Miniloc Island reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- El Nido Resort Miniloc Island Hotel El Nido
- Hotel El Nido
- Resort El Nido
- El Nido Resorts Miniloc Island Palawan Island