This was the best holiday I have ever been on. From start to finish it was just perfect. The journey from Manilla to El Nido was easy and hassle free (despite a small delay in Manilla) We were greeted at Miniloc island with a song and a dance performed by what seemed like all the staff at the resort! Great first impression! Breakfast, lunch and dinner was included and the buffet style spread was more than we could have asked for and offered a vast selection of top quality food. Both soft drinks and alcoholic beverages were at an extra cost but reasonably priced. We travelled to different beach resorts each day and went on the sunset cruise on the last night which I would highly recommend (preferably without the happy hour beers before hand!) I would recommend taking a canoe out before breakfast and paddling through the big lagoon at low tide - it's absolutely stunning! Snorkelling at the small lagoon was also incredible. On our last night we had a private dinner on a secluded beach with a private waiter, Rodney, who was fab! The whole holiday was then topped off with a proposal from my boyfriend...a dream destination for a dream come true! I am counting down the days until we can return!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Miniloc Island is a rustic and charming hideaway reminiscent of a coastal village. Miniloc Island is located in El Nido, in northwestern Palawan. It takes a 75-minute direct flight from Manila to get to El Nido or a 6-hour travel by land from Puerto Princesa City (Palawan's Capital City).Miniloc Island Resort is tucked within a beautiful cove surrounded by towering limestone cliffs and a vibrant coral reef. It is a gateway to popular activity sites in a breath-taking location known for its high biodiversity. The resort has 50 cottages and rooms built in traditional Filipino design over the water, beside the beach, or surrounded by garden and limestone cliffs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Cancelon, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Travel Book Philippines, Inc., Orbitz, Ctrip TA, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotel.de, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your El Nido Resorts Miniloc Island reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- El Nido Resort Miniloc Island Hotel El Nido
- Hotel El Nido
- Resort El Nido
- El Nido Resorts Miniloc Island Palawan Island