This is the oldest and most original of the three El Nido resorts. It is also the most rustic and compact of the three. It had undergone renovations and sprucing up recently. More rooms have been added but the service remains remarkably pleasant. The food is good. The House lagoon just off the island is enchanting. You can feed the hundreds of fish just off the pier. It is very close to both the big and small lagoons. Excellent and well worth the visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Miniloc Island is a rustic and charming hideaway reminiscent of a coastal village. Miniloc Island is located in El Nido, in northwestern Palawan. It takes a 75-minute direct flight from Manila to get to El Nido or a 6-hour travel by land from Puerto Princesa City (Palawan's Capital City).Miniloc Island Resort is tucked within a beautiful cove surrounded by towering limestone cliffs and a vibrant coral reef. It is a gateway to popular activity sites in a breath-taking location known for its high biodiversity. The resort has 50 cottages and rooms built in traditional Filipino design over the water, beside the beach, or surrounded by garden and limestone cliffs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, Cancelon, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Travel Book Philippines, Inc., Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your El Nido Resorts Miniloc Island reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- El Nido Resort Miniloc Island Hotel El Nido
- Hotel El Nido
- Resort El Nido
- El Nido Resorts Miniloc Island Palawan Island