I stayed in Miniloc for 3 days. The place is like a paradise but for the price of 24k pesos, they need to lift up the standards at par to other 5 star hotels.
- Indulge in nature (picture perfect)
- Great variety of sea creatures under
- Good service
- So many island escapades to do
- There is no place where you can leave your child (not so child friendly)
- Lack of activities to do in the resort
- no gym, wet area
- Buffet needs improvement (lack of variety, some dishes are bland)
- Souvenir boutique lacks variety of items sold
- The rooms needs improvement. They look quite old, gloomy and fixtures are not efficiently placed. Like the toiletries are attached with the mirror in the bathroom. Mirror is wobbly so you might break it, be careful since most things here are priced unreasonably expensive though they look ordinary. You have to run back and forth from the sink to the shower to get the shampoo... Dangerous that you might slip going back and forth.
- I had good drinks at the bar during night time but seriously, they were way overpriced as well.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Miniloc Island is a rustic and charming hideaway reminiscent of a coastal village. Miniloc Island is located in El Nido, in northwestern Palawan. It takes a 75-minute direct flight from Manila to get to El Nido or a 6-hour travel by land from Puerto Princesa City (Palawan's Capital City).Miniloc Island Resort is tucked within a beautiful cove surrounded by towering limestone cliffs and a vibrant coral reef. It is a gateway to popular activity sites in a breath-taking location known for its high biodiversity. The resort has 50 cottages and rooms built in traditional Filipino design over the water, beside the beach, or surrounded by garden and limestone cliffs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Expedia, Odigeo, Agoda, getaroom.com and Travelocity so you can book your El Nido Resorts Miniloc Island reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- El Nido Resort Miniloc Island Hotel El Nido
- Hotel El Nido
- Resort El Nido
- El Nido Resorts Miniloc Island Palawan Island