Stayed at Miniloc Island for three nights March 16th to 19th 2013. The setting and accomodations were amazing. Soaring limestone rock formations and crystal clear waters...perfect weather. While it was full (there was an Aussie wedding) still felt like you had the resort to yourself. Would recommend taking the first 45 min prop plane flight out from Manila at 0730 (meaning staying in Manila overnight) then leaving on last flight at 1pm to maximize time at resort since paying 700 per night. We met no Americans the entire time - added to the feeling of going somewhere less travelled although it was a nice feeling that every Filipino we met in Manila and El Nido seemed genuinely happy to meet Americans. Everything is included and staff is beyond friendly. The snorkeling is the best I have ever experienced with the sites at the Miniloc resort better than anywhere else in El Nido (by itself enough reason to choose Miniloc) Boat excursions to both Lagoons (kayaks included) and neighboring caves plus Dibuluan and Entalula Beach Clubs with banana leaf lunches all musts. Visit to Lagen Resort with its pool and jungle walk nice but Miniloc has a preferable isolated tropical feeling to me. Food delicious and plentiful. Hope to someday return!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Miniloc Island is a rustic and charming hideaway reminiscent of a coastal village. Miniloc Island is located in El Nido, in northwestern Palawan. It takes a 75-minute direct flight from Manila to get to El Nido or a 6-hour travel by land from Puerto Princesa City (Palawan's Capital City).Miniloc Island Resort is tucked within a beautiful cove surrounded by towering limestone cliffs and a vibrant coral reef. It is a gateway to popular activity sites in a breath-taking location known for its high biodiversity. The resort has 50 cottages and rooms built in traditional Filipino design over the water, beside the beach, or surrounded by garden and limestone cliffs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Agoda, Orbitz, Odigeo, Travelocity, getaroom.com and Asiatravel.com Holdings so you can book your El Nido Resorts Miniloc Island reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- El Nido Resort Miniloc Island Hotel El Nido
- Hotel El Nido
- Resort El Nido
- El Nido Resorts Miniloc Island Palawan Island