“Worth the trip at least once”
Review of Small Lagoon

and up
El Nido Island Hopping: Lagoons and Beaches Including Lunch
Ranked #2 of 70 things to do in El Nido
Reviewed October 25, 2013

The small cave was worth the trip. A photo op for sure. Very refreshing. Choose tour A. Use Submariner Tours.

1  Thank joann793
Write a ReviewReviews (1,915)
All reviews
in 46 reviews
"pesos"
in 52 reviews

Reviewed October 16, 2013

Our first stop on our island hopping Package was the Small Lagoon. Words can only go so far in describing what is certainly one of the most beautiful places on the planet. I'm still awe struck at the amazing colors, picturesque views and breath taking natural beauty of El Nido's Small Lagoon. If you are even considering visiting El Nido and checking out the natural beauty of the Philippines, do not hesitate. It is a life changing experience. So rare that extremely high expectations are met when traveling abroad, however, El Nido delivers. I cannot give high enough praise for this paradise on earth. Mabuhay.

1  Thank Bob S
Reviewed October 16, 2013

Challenging when you go here but so much fun! I love the place. Very interesting place. My first time to experience such amazing place. Definitely recommended to all traveler's who likes adventure. My friend and I were amazed to see this place. I'm only looking and searching for this place back then, but now, can't believe I'm actually been there and looking at it closely.

Reviewed October 11, 2013

Lagoons are amazing, best to go around 10am when the crowds have dispersed. Hire boats from Arman tours in town, they will cook amazing lunch on the beach. Tour A is mainly lagoons, ending with a trip to 7 commandos beach.

1  Thank N33x
See more reviews
Reviewed October 11, 2013

The place is truly wonderful and we especially loved exploring the lagoon on our kayaks. When our boat arrived at the entry of the lagoon, it was truly breathtaking! The water was very inviting, we had to jump in;). Going into the lagoon though, it was quite shallow and there were sea urchins on the ocean floor, so I think kayaking into and within the lagoon is the best thing.