“Don't miss the noodles!!!”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Atmosphere

Ranked #36 of 91 Restaurants in El Nido
Cuisines: Asian, Japanese, Seafood, Thai, Fusion
Good for: Scenic view
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
“Don't miss the noodles!!!”
Reviewed August 15, 2014 via mobile

Location is lovely since it's by the beach(Close to big El nido sign). We went here twice during our stay and even ordered the same noodles that I had the first time. I forgot the name but I will never forget that taste. It was the best noodles that I ever had. Just ask the waitress about their best seller noodles(First on the menu list) and make sure to try it. I promise you won't regret it! If you're not into noodles, try their atmosphere burger or curry(Malaysian) both will surely gives you satisfaction. We went there as couple so a thousand pesos or less would be enough.

1 Thank Jazs D

Bristol, England, United Kingdom
“Stay away from the Thai green curry”
Reviewed July 6, 2014

We have been in El Nido for 5 days and apart from the sister restaurant Al trove it has been impossible to find anything half decent to eat but we thought we would give Atmosphere a go.

The location is great, right on the beach with very friendly staff but I am afraid this is where the positive finish.We both ordered what was the worst ever Thai green chicken curry which actually wasn"t green but brown and had the consistency of gravy. The chicken was practically all fat and no meat, there was no coconut milk and hardly any spices in the sauce. To top it all off it was very expensive as far as meals go in the Philippines.

I just cannot understand why this place has so many good reviews.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank Arnaud K
Hiroshima,Japan
“By the beach”
Reviewed June 22, 2014 via mobile

I like the idea of the fresh stretch noodles that is really cool. Dishes are just okay but we enjoyed drinking by the beach. This is more like a party place.

Ramstein-Miesenbach, Germany
“Mixed Review”
Reviewed June 21, 2014

Ate here once recently. While my chicken sandwich was pretty good, my friends burger was not. It was very pink when served and we had to send it back. Other than that it was a cool place.

• Visited June 2014
Rome, Italy
“The best noodle”
Reviewed May 13, 2014

Very nice place on the beach, very good food anche the best express noodle in the town!
You can eat or drink something on the sand or in the table

• Visited April 2014