Cadlao Resort(El Nido)
$39
$56
Official Site
  • Breakfast included
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed February 4, 2017

I decided to leave a review because I was quite surprised about the negative feedback here on TripAdvisor. Maybe I was lucky with my room, but here is my review:

Okay, the place isn't in the very center. But that's not a bad thing. It's not as loud as one the main street, and it's really just a couple of minutes walk to go to the main street. My room was way better than expected. It was spacious, the bed was comfortable and it had a big window, and even a small balcony. I paid a pretty low price IMO, so I was surprised how nice the room was. Breakfast was also surprisingly good.

My only negative points are:
- The wifi. It has been mentioned before, but I also have to mention it. The connection is absolutely terrible. Either it doesn't work at all (oh, and it never works in the rooms, you have to go to the reception), or it works really slowly for two minutes and then you have to try again. I know that El Nido has bad internet in general, but this way really way below average. My friends stayed in a different (also cheap) hotel and their internet connection was way better.
- The water pressure in the bathroom. It took ages to shower, since not a lot of water came out. Also, the water is cold, but personally it didn't bother me too much.

I'd recommend people to stay here, I think it's a nice place and good value for the price.

• Stayed: January 2017, traveled with friends
Reviewed December 8, 2016 via mobile

we arrived here Nov 19 stay for 1 night, we booked a cheap room, Da room its really small we don't have enough space for our luggage, And no signal and wifi. but My bf quite upset to da owner and staff in da recoption bcoz they asked my boyfriend to take picture of his Credit card and my bf refused it..

Stayed: November 2016, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 2, 2016

El Nido is a relatively over pricey place and Silveride is actually reasonable value (for El Nido). this is a new modern and clean place.The reception staff friendly enough but just one big downfall with the place. I had booked a fan room and wondered why I could not get the brand new hot water shower to work, only cold water was coming out/ When I asked at the reception desk I was told that as I had only booked a fan room, they had switched the hot water off because hot water shower is not included in the rate ! This is pure tight-fistedness, and utterly ridiculous I felt, especially given the rate for the room in the first place.

• Stayed: November 2016, traveled solo
Reviewed September 22, 2016

Good location - 5min walk to the beach/ port. It's a clean place though there's still a lot to improve. Simple but delicious breakfast. Staff is helpful but needs to be more attentive. I hope they open a restaurant cos we tend to feel hungry at night haha! View is also nice in the dining area. For people looking for a strong wifi connection, look for a different place. Mas o menos bien!

Room Tip: Room 8 is under construction but book a different room. You'll hear the trikes and trucks pass by. Room 7 is okay!
  • Stayed: September 2016, traveled with friends
1  Thank LainaStar
Reviewed February 12, 2016

Most places are over priced in El Nido, this one was one of the better options. Breakfast was simple (usually an egg and a slice of ham with either rice or bread and some instant coffee or tea). Wifi rarely worked, aircon was noisy and hardly worked but the bed was good and the rooms were more homely than in the other places in El Nido where we looked.

• Stayed: February 2016, traveled with friends