Cadlao Resort(El Nido)
$37
$41
$35
  • Restaurant
Tapik Beach Park Guest House(El Nido)(Great Value!)
$7
  • Pool
$56
Official Site
  • Breakfast included
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed November 23, 2014 via mobile

We stayed just one night, as later in the afternoon finally found a better place to stay. The hotel is quite new and clean, room was okay. They asked 1400 per night with breakfast. As we were leaving next morning they wanted us to stay foe 1000. Breakfast was poor, cold eggs, woman looked bored and not interested. The biggest problem was the noise. There were usually young boys at the reception playing very loud music. It was rather disturbing. There were also many roosters around and I wasnt able to sleep from 4 am! They also didnt have many at reception... werent able to give me 100 pesos back for room rent...just strange. One good thing was it wasnt far to the city, but not kn the beach.

• Stayed: November 2014
Reviewed April 17, 2014 via mobile

When we arrived there was no one to check us in for around 10mins - desk was unmanned. When we came back from going out later on we waited again 10 minutes and in the end reached round, got our key and let ourselves in. Good job as half an hour later there was still no one there to let you in. After that we kept our keys - great idea as around 70% of the time there is no one there...Anyone walking past has free access to the keys.
Room 3 is so tiny it's not really a double. It's also extremely hot.
Wifi is extremely poor.
Breakfast is ok though basic.
Final note - the cockerels wake up at 04:30... and when the power switches off at 6am the building site out the back goes to work - by switching on it's generator and blasting out very loud music. Take earplugs.

Stayed: April 2014
Reviewed March 18, 2014

The location is good if you do not need to be on the water. It is only a short walk to the main areas. However, the noise from nearby roosters in the morning is very bad, unless you like being awakened at 4:30 am. The hotel is not very old and is clean and in good condition. But the management is terrible. There are only kids running the front desk and the rest of the place. Looks like the young family members of the owners maybe? They cannot speak English well and cannot assist you with anything. Breakfast was included in our price and was supposed to start at 7 am, but on our last day we had an early bus to catch, and the breakfast room was full of waiting people at 7:25 pm with no one in sight to prepare anything. Suggest you look for a better place.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 9, 2013

The only advantage of this hotel is its location. Within walking distance from the town on a street that is not very noisy as compared to other hotels on the main street.

The service is standard, but the room is to pricey for the quality. First, there were colonies of ants all over the room. I could hardly use the washbasin, ants would come all over my belongings. I also had to clean my backpack, as somehow ants got inside while I left it on the furniture that is available for bags.

The bathroom smelled horribly and the hot water stopped functioning on the third night. In addition, the staff says that the rate includes breakfast, but I don't think that a plate with a piece of cold bread, a small cold egg and a tea spoon of jelly can be called such name.

I had to move to another hotel in the middle of my stay. While paying PHP 1200 for a bad quality room in Silverise, I changed to Corong Corong and paid PHP 1000 for a cottage next to the beach. True, you have to take a tricycle, but it is well worth it if you get to have ocean views and can use a clean and quiet room.

I would not recommend anyone to stay here.

Room Tip: Unless you choose a room with air conditioner, I imagine you would not be able to sleep at all.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Mili262
Reviewed March 19, 2013

We booked a fan room for 2 nights here in Silverise Pension and below is the summary of my experience:

ROOM
- Bed is average. (but smells bad)
- With thin blanket
- 2 Pillows
- With Window
- Stand Fan
- No TV and Wifi

Overall Room rating: Average
This is recommended for travelers on tight budget! Their fan room is better compared to the other hotels. For the price of Php 800/night for two persons, you have your own comfort room and spacious room. Other hotel offers the same rate with shared comfort room.

They don't change the bed linens nor clean the room until you check out. I am not sure if this is normal in the other hotels with fan room since the price is cheap.You can hear all the noise of the tricycles/motorcycles/cars passing on the road.

COMFORT ROOM
- good comfort room for the price of the room (thumbs up!)
- 1 roll of tissue
- No toiletries
- No hot and cold shower
- 2 bath towels
- No bidet
- With Sink
- With Small Mirror

Overall Comfort room rating: Very Good
The comfort room they offer for the fan room is very good! Do you need to ask for more if you're only paying for a cheaper price? :)

LOCATION
- 5 minutes away from the beach
- Beside the main road

CUSTOMER SERVICE
- Accommodating
- Friendly
- You can put your drinks in their mini ref located in the lobby

OVERALL EXPERIENCE: Very Good
I will rate my overall experience as Very Good considering the price and the comfort room. We stayed and checked the other hotels who offers a fan room with the same price and they all have a common comfort room. This place is recommended!

Room Tip: Ask for a room that is not located in the road. No need for aircon room since the weather is cold at night and there's no electricity from 6AM - 12PM :)
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple