“Amamzing”

Deep Blue Dive Seafari
More attraction details
Owner description: First El Nido Palawan PADI 5 STAR INSTRUCTOR DEVELOPMENT DIVE RESORT (IDDR) -Dive, Explore, Experience, Palawan!!!Dive with the Deep Blue Dive Seafari family and experience a unique and amazing adventure. We are based in El Nido, Palawan, which has a great variety of Dive Sites and Marine Biodiversity. We have over 18 Dive Sites in El Nido and Bacuit Bay, good for all levels of experience. We teach all PADI courses from Open Water to PADI Dive Pro's and also Specialties like: Project Aware Fish Identification, Boat Dive, Deep Dive, Digital Underwater Photography, Drift Dive, Enriched Air NITROX, Multilevel Dive, Night Dive, Peak Performance Buoyancy, Search and Recovery, Underwater Naturalist and Wreck Dive (only available on our El Nido-Corn Safari Trip). Explore new dive sites in the Palawan Province. Join now on our signature Dive Seafari from El Nido to Busuanga (Coron). During this amazing trip we camp on exotic islands, do beach barbeques at night, meet local native families, make new friends, and some GREAT Diving! Many of our guests refer to their Seafari experience with us as one of their best travel experience ever. Our maiden voyage was in 2009, and from that point on we have been exploring for new dive sites in the Calamianes Islands and Culion area. We found some untouched dive sites along the way, some of which we have named and to our knowledge no one else dives in. No two Seafaris are exactly alike. Palawan province. We can organize different dive packages, which we will design based on your experience, budget, and things you like to see - average trips take 2 to 5 diving days. We organize trips to the famous Tubbataha Reefs - a UNESCO World heritage Site. We will also dive with you in El Nido, Calamianes Islands, Culion and Busuanga (Coron) - with the world famous WWII Japanese wrecks. Group packages are available upon request. Charters are also available for the Palawan and Visayas region. Please contact us for more details.Palawan, "The Philippines Last Frontier". This region is known for its great natural landscapes, exotic wildlife, superb diving and genuine Filipino smiles and hospitality. Palawan in a truly beautiful holiday destination, come over and experience it yourself! El Nido is situated in the North of Palawan directly at the magical Bacuit Bay. Tropical white sand beaches and towering limestone cliffs set the scene. TV shows such as Discovery Channels' "The Amazing Race" and "Expedition Robinson" has been shot here. El Nido has plenty of activities and beauty to make this an unforgettable stop in your holidays.Come and Experience a Unique Adventure!!Dive with us in Tubbataha, El Nido, Calamianes Culion and Coron!!
Perth, Australia
“Amamzing”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 5, 2013

I took a trip up to Elnido not really knowing what to expect. The plan was to stay just a few days and explore the beaches. When I got there I instantly changed my itinerary to stay as long as i could. I chose Deep Blue Safari initially because of the staff. I was walking down the street and needed to hire a mask and fins for some island hopping I had planned for the next day. I stopped in at Deep Blue , the service was second to none. The equipment in the shop was very organised and well maintained. It was right then and there that I decided to book some diving with them. This turned out to be one of the best decisions I have ever made. I have been a diver for over 20 Years , and a Dive Master for 8.I have dived all over the world. I cant say I have ever come across a dive centre that makes you feel so welcome , and instantly part of the crew. I did 3 mind blowing dives that day , my dive buddy and DM Diana was a pleasure to dive with , Diana has keen eye for macro and the amazing ability to laugh and talk through her reg , she is very professional and I was super comfortable just cruizing along with her exploring the reef.At lunch time we stopped , the music went on and food was served , all cooked fresh on the boat and absolutely AMAZING. At one point I was sitting on the edge of the boat staring into the water watching divers passing under the boat in 20m of water and eating my lunch , something I cant say I have done anywhere in the world. All in all one of the best days diving I have ever had. I highly recommend these guys. Super professional , and a lot of fun to be around. Very passionate , friendly and well organised .

Visited March 2013
Deep B, Owner at Deep Blue Dive Seafari, responded to this review, April 8, 2013
Hi Kane

Good afternoon….

This is Diana, I would like to thank you for putting your time to give us a wonderful comment into our trip advisor page. I am so happy that you really enjoyed your dive with me and with the services you receive from our whole team.

Being a keen eye for macro, I have learned this skills to Kuya Ariel, one of our in-house Divemaster and a local here in El Nido, he is very good with everything. I am still a year and a half being a Divemaster and I know I still have a lot of things to learn with the help of the people surround me.

For your next destination, wherever you go, I hope for you to see more colorful life under the sea. Keep diving and keep learning and have fun with everything.

Once again, Thank you so much for your comment, this will help Deep Blue and other guest to make decision who they wanted to dive with and this helps good reputation for our dive center, though we are new, but we are on our way to be more success.
Hope to be keep in touch with you and hope to see you in November for our Dive trip seafari and kite surfing, really love that idea. Take care 

Diana and Deep Blue Team

5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Great experience!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 5, 2013

We prefered Deep Blue Seafari dive center because of the cheapiest open water course. Besides all the needed knowledges and skills we had a lot of fun during our lessons.
Very professional and friendly stuff, comfortable boat with included lunch and coffee facilities.
Can highly recommend this dive shop to everyone.

Hi Xomka

Good afternoon...

We would like to thank you for choosing Deep Blue Dive Seafari for doing your Open Water Course. We were hoping for you to continue your next level of your PADI Diving education hopefully with us in the future.

We really appreciate your time for giving us very good comment in trip advisor and we surely this comment would help our center to make a very good reputation to others.

Hope to keep in touch with you and hope to see you in the near future.

Thank you so much once again and take care.

Deep Blue Seafari Team
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Great dive centre, very friendly and professional.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 9, 2013

My girlfriend and I arranged for a days diving through Deep Blue. We found them to be very friendly, professional and helpful. The dive boat was big, clean and spacious, the diving equipment was in very good condition and the food on board was very impressive. A definite recommend from us, we had a great day.
One thing to note for people coming to El Nido is there are no banks or ATM's so bring enough cash to pay for your time here. Most dive centres and a handful of restaurants accept visa but not many. Deep Blue does accept visa.

Singapore
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 33 helpful votes
“Awesome center which makes you feel like family”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 5, 2013

I googled online to find a dive center back in Dec which might take diving trips from El Nido to Coron and I found Deep Blue. Jose responded always promptly and clearly. I went on their 4D3N Seafari, which took the divers all the way to Coron, diving along the way at some amazing sites, and ending off with the wrecks in Coron and Barracuda Lake.

There were 9 of us onboard, but the crew was fantastic, always making sure we have enough to eat and drink. The food was great. There was a masseur onboard who would give us great massages! The dive instructors and divemasters were very experienced and knowledgeable. They have been diving between 12-18 years! Imagine their experience! Special thanks to OJ, AJ, Ariel and Samantha who were onboard with us. All of us wished the trip would not end. We had so much fun and laughter and memories to last us a lifetime. :-)

I headed back to El Nido with the crew and continued diving with them in El Nido. Ariel was a wonderful and sharp divemaster who was adept at spotting critters, so all those macro photographers, go ask for him! I had fabulous shots on my camera cuz of him.

Because I was travelling alone, the entire team made me feel like family, and all of them were so welcoming. It's an awesome centre, with an awesome team, and awesome people to make a difference in your dives. Go with them, you will not go wrong. :-)

Visited February 2013
Jeju, South Korea
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Amazing first diving experience!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 3, 2013

The Deep Blue Seafari staff was a friendly, fun, and welcoming family during our time in El Nido. Jose, our instructor, made me feel so comfortable and safe during my first couple of dives. I completed my Open Water course in a relaxed pace, and Jose and his staff were always around to answer our questions. The entire crew was very knowledgeable and passionate about diving and were friendly and fun to hang out with out on the boat. The food was great and the experiences were unforgettable. In addition, I would also highly recommend Deep Blue's Elite Island Tours - an amazing combination tour with (again) amazing food and the most comfortable boat in the bay. I hope to make it back to dive with Deep Blue again!

Visited February 2013