All reviewsbed sheetspowerfanbalconyvaluablestoursresto
Reviewed January 25, 2016

The location would be great, close to everything but not too close from the big noise.
But this doesn't help, as our room was so noisy due to a huge generator. It was not just a little bit and it was all day and night long. We could not sleep at all, so we decided after the first night to move, even we have lost money.

Staff at the reception was so bored and unfriendly. Basic rooms but they have what you need. Our room (we had a family room) had a good size, bathroom quite small but ok. In our view it was clean. Wifi is only available at the lobby, not an issue for us.The hotel serves no breakfast but its not a problem given the range of restaurants in the area.

• Stayed: January 2016, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 14, 2016 via mobile

The location is perfect not too close from the big noise and in front of a laundry service (which was very nice). We booked for 2 nights in a deluxe room. The lady told is at check in that they were fully booked. Finally she could over us a standard room. This room was small, smelly, the floor was dirty and the bathroom was disgusting. The 2nd day we could go to the Deluxe room. This one had a terrace which made it nicer. Still this room was not even cleaned at all. Overall the hotel is very outdated. We paid too much so u won't advice you to stay here.

Stayed: January 2016, traveled with friends
Reviewed December 7, 2015 via mobile

Big rooms with big bathrooms! Good Flat screen TV.

Rooms are cleaned daily and towels, linens are replenished daily as well.

Location is central to all activities: restaurants, island hopping tours, groceries, etc.

Wifi is only available at the lobby. No free breakfast provided.

Ask for the rooftop rooms: great view of the beach.

Stayed: December 2015, traveled with family
Reviewed November 27, 2015

I really enjoyed my 2 night stay at this hotel. It's in a very convenient location where you can walk to a number of restaurants, shops, and in less than a minute you can be by the beach. Although you don't see the beach from the hotel, that's ok since it helps with the price being lower than other hotels nearby. The staff were very helpful and friendly. I didn't plan my island hoping tour but they were able to call and reserve my spot at the last minute. The room was more than I expected - air conditioning worked and the bed was very comfortable. I was caught off guard that I had to buy my own shampoo but no worries as there's a little shop across the hotel where you can buy that for less than a dollar. The walk from the bus/shuttle station wasn't too bad - took about 15 minutes but one of those tricycle taxi rides will be about 50 pesos. Overall, you're in El Nido which is one of the most beautiful places I've seen in the Philippines. Enjoy your time here and after a great day of island hopping, you'll enjoy the rest at this hotel.

• Stayed: November 2015, traveled solo
1  Thank Michael A
Reviewed November 8, 2015

We booked 4 rooms for 2 nights. The aircon in our double room was not working. We were transferred to a twin room and the electric fan was not working, the drain in the shower was clogged, our towels were not changed and our beds were not made up, only the trash can in the bathroom was emptied, terrible wifi. Our room was located in the 3rd floor, while our other companions were placed in the 4th floor and there was no elevator. The desk clerk took our breakfast orders for the next day and even after giving her our choice and the request to have the corned beef cooked well-done - it was still watery. The only compensation is that, it was a short walking distance to the waterfront.

Room Tip: Choose rooms in the second floor, so you don't have to drag your things up to the 4th floor.
  • Stayed: November 2015, traveled with friends