“Jacuzzi on the balcony combines with an amazing view.”

El Nido Waterfront Hotel
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in El Nido
El Nido Waterfront Hotel
Ranked #83 of 99 El Nido B&B and Inns
Reviewed March 16, 2013

The Waterfront Hotel in El Nido is one of the best hotels you can get. The rooms are very spacious, with A/C and TV. We got a beachfront room with a huge terrace and a private Jacuzzi. Relaxing in the Jacuzzi and watching the beautiful scenery was simply stunning. The view is breath-taking!

The staff was very friendly, the owner Reden and his wife were very welcoming and helpful. They also offer Island Tours, Laundry Service, free WiFi and free coffee.

I had a wonderful time at this hotel, wish I could have stayed longer.

Room Tip: The Beachfront room in the upper floor are really amazing, great views.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
There are newer reviews for El Nido Waterfront Hotel

Reviewed February 8, 2013

Loved the view, but that was a given. Rooms are ok, but what do you expect, you a LONG ways up the coast. Its about a 6-8 van ride from Purto Princesa (Probably where you will fly into). Staff was around but ddint really know who was the owners, workers or just people hanging out!

BIG NOTE. Not just this hotel, but the entire island has no power until 230 pm till 630 am. So you wake up to no fans etc and when I mean 230 pm, thats when the water heaters START to heat up, hence the other travelers comments of a cold jacuzzi, but I just sat in there with a beer and watched the beachfront and world go by....

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Jeremy W
Reviewed August 11, 2012

The hotel looks new from outside. They have deck with nice view of Cadlao Island. My room is not dirty but not very clean too. Some staff friendly, some just ok. Location of the hotel was good as it was beachfront. An OK place to stay. The price was alright. El Nido is very beautiful. Took Tour A and Tour C by local boat operators. The Small Lagoon is my favorite as we jumped off our boat to swim inside through a small hole that fits one at a time. I would love to come back!

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled solo
4  Thank Johndy T
Reviewed May 30, 2012

I stayed here for two nights. I transferred to this hotel for my last two nights so that I could be in the beachfront. For the amenities, it's also pretty standard - A/C, double-sized bed, toilet and shower. They do have cold and hot shower. They also provide one bath towel, a piece of bath soap and one roll of toilet paper. What kinda bothered me though was that I could hear people's conversation, laughter from other rooms. I can also hear them when they are showering. I think it's because of the walls made out of "buli." Other than that, my stay was ok. Oh and they also have a first aid kit ready. I got to use it when I sustained a cut from one of my island tours.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank Jesslei S
Reviewed May 21, 2012

Located on the beach, with an amazing view, this hotel is one of the best in town.
Rooms on the beachfront are more expensive but waking up with that kind of scenery is just unforgetable...
Only cons: jacuzzi with cold water :/

Room Tip: The rooms on the 1st floor are better.
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank povignal
Reviewed April 8, 2012

We arrived in El Nido with nowhere to stay in the early weekend, and couldn't find a room anywhere except here. It is overpriced and awful. Terrible service (well, virtually none), horrible rooms (mould on the ceiling, dirty, full of mosquitos but no net, disgusting bathroom etc etc.). I wouldn't mind particularly if the place had been very cheap (so a 'zero frills' hotel) but it wasn't. Cost 2,500 pesos for a night where neither of us really slept due to being bitten alive (whether Mosquitos or bed bugs I really couldn't tell), the aircon being on and rattling like a Boeing coming in to land (without it the room was very hot and stuffy unfortunately) and the bed being rock hard. Even worse the door and walls are paper thin - you hear your neighbours and then when the proprietors family wakes up at ~5:30am and is shouting outside your room you wake up and cant get back to sleep (not helped by the (only) window over the door spilling light onto the bed from sunrise).

Overall, don't go unless you have literally no where else to stay - we did one night and that was enough. The view from the deck is decent, but this would be the same anywhere in the bay - try somewhere else, it can hardly be worse than this place.....

Room Tip: Go somewhere else.
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
4  Thank SimbaDawes
Reviewed January 29, 2012

Watch out guys when you make reservations with el nido waterfront hotel chances are you will end up sleeping in the lobby just what happened to our guests. We paid and got confirmation for the rooms (with jacuzzi and with beachfront view) more than a month before the arrival date but our guests were informed when they arrived at the hotel that their rooms were given to other guests already and all they can do is to apologize for the errors in their reservation records. Whew!

• Stayed: January 2012