“Decent Food, Watch Your Bill”

Marber's Restaurant
Ranked #50 of 116 Restaurants in El Nido
Cuisines: Filipino, German, Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Bernie & Marilou Owners Ph # 09163318560
Reviewed October 1, 2013

My friend & I ate here 3 times while in El Nido in March 2013. I didn't find the food to be excellent, but it was certainly edible and very cheap! My friend loved the sandwiches, therefore we kept returning. The service is terrible. We had 2 different servers and they seemed very unhappy each time. The food was slow to come out from the kitchen. The location, however, cannot be beaten - beach front with gorgeous views of the ocean!

Please look over your bill carefully. I know that the food is cheap and I shouldn't care so much, but the same server tried to overcharge us both times we ate there. The price of the bacon & cheese sandwiche was pretty obvious on the menu, and clearly included the price of cheese, yet he tried to charge an additional 100 pesos for cheese. He did this twice (but with varying ingredients as I switched my sandwich the second time around) and both times I called him out on it and he took the extra charge off.

Reviewed September 7, 2013

The location and the service, food was good the german boss was friendly to. And the saturday brb party was nice to.

Reviewed September 5, 2013

Visted several times, nice beachfront bar with a good menu. Food portions are large and good value.
The management need to sort out the rest of the facilities, toilets are a disgrace and having no generator in El Nido is unexcusable. Obviously, as elsewhere, they are taking as much out of the business as possible and giving minimal in return.

Reviewed July 11, 2013

The portions are really big, the prices are cheap and the food is decent. One of my friends got a burger and when they were bringing out I thought it we were being invaded by aliens in flying saucers. Try It !

Reviewed June 30, 2013

i like the pizza yum yum.. it just did take a lot of time to wait for the food. they ask us 2 or 3 times what else did we order.its a beach view restaurant.